LERS leadership in Emissions Reduction Award
About the LERS Awards
The LERS Awards celebrate the efforts that members are making to reduce emissions from freight. From working to reduce emissions through better fuel efficiency and use of green fuels and technologies to developing cleaner innovations and switching to rail and water, logistics companies are showing that they can play their part in tackling the climate change challenge.
Awards application process
If you are a member of the Logistics Emissions Reduction Scheme, your company is eligible to apply for the LERS Leadership in Emissions Reduction Award sponsored by Bridgestone Tyres. In 2019, ExxonMobil will confirm their award category which will run alongside the Leadership in Emissions Reduction Award.
The awards celebrate the efforts that LERS members are making to reduce emissions from freight activity and provides an excellent opportunity for members, no matter what size of fleet or company, to earn recognition for reducing emissions through different operational actions. Entry is free of charge.
Please read through the following
- The application should come from an LERS member who has submitted a completed Declaration of Intent to FTA
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants
- The winner and short listed entrants of the Award will be featured on FTA’s website, in Freight & Logistics magazine and external press articles
- Applicants are responsible for providing correct information within their entry form
- Further information may be requested by the judges to support an application
- Entry is free of charge
The award for 2018 has already concluded, please check back in early 2019 for further information on how to apply